With the SO WIFI Dashboard you can do all kinds of promotions, offers, communications and newsletters with the messaging tool. These actions are commonly called 'email marketing campaigns'. To succeed with this communication action you must be very careful with the content of what you are going to promote and also with the format.
From SO CONNECT we want to give you some tips so that your messages succeed with your clients and we avoid being in the spam emails!!
- Be clear about the purpose of your email: think very carefully about what you are going to communicate. Is it an offer? A promotion? A newsletter with information about an event? A new menu? Once this is decided, choose the appropriate option of our system.
- Communicate, don’t exaggerate! It is a fact that we are at the HORECA market and our goal is to sell, but avoid so many exclamation marks and excessive use of the words OFFER, PROMOTION, FREE, DISCOUNT etc.
Above all, avoid any of these words in the 'mail subject'.
- Make fun and attractive images, but do not forget to put text. Domains usually classify as spam those emails that only have images and no text.
- Make your promotions interesting and call the attention of those who open the email. Do not share expired or false offers; be careful when selecting the dates in the filters tab so you don’t send wrong information.
- Use design pages such as Canva.com or Piktochart to make your communications more attractive.
- Add valid links, check them before inserting them. People do not usually give second chances to emails.
- Use the WIFI SO tool as a complement for your communications in social networks. In other words, keep the communication integrated and if you promote something in your Facebook, Instagram or physical location, why not do it through the SO Wi-Fi messaging?
- Send your emails at 'normal' hours. The most recommended hours are between 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- If you want to create a Birthday campaign, we highly recommend creating two emails. Send the first one with some weeks in advance and the second as a 'friedly reminder' two days before. This way you will have more chances to be taken into account by your customers for their celebrations.
- Remember that for your email to be successful you must offer the customer an added value, something interesting and nice; either because the offer is really attractive or the information is useful.