The flexibility of the SO Connect tool is shown in its ease to change depending on our customer (location owners) needs and objectives in Social Media.
If you for example are interested in grow your Facebook community, you can set that all the logins go through Facebook. In other case, if what you need is only emails, you can set up the email box login.
You can decide and set your preferences very easy and fast.
To go to the dashboard tab that controls all this you must go:
1. Settings > type the name of your location and click it
2. Go to the 'Social Media' tab
3. Once you are here, you can change the links of all the social media channels you have, you can delete the ones you are not interested on having or edit whatever you feel it's important.
4. Facebook: We highly recommend to have always the Facebook option, because it's the choice in which we captured the the more data for you, we capture: email address, Name, gender, language etc.
5. Email: Also its good to give the possibility to leave the email address, as there is still people that does not have social media. In this way there would be options for all. In this option you can also ask for some specific info such as gender, name and country. This is good to still gather information about your customers.
6. Landing page: The landing page is the final page in which the user will end after finishing the login process. This can be the webpage of your business or even your Facebook. This option helps you can increase the number of visits to your website.
Remember you need to save all the changes before leaving the page. If you want to check the changes you can press on 'test' (in the right upper corner) to check if everything looks fine.