The TripAdvisor Review Request Campaign is simple, easy and very useful.
TripAdvisor is the number one travel-content site for travelers around the world. Everybody looks reviews in this platform before going to a restaurant or booking a hotel. You may not like it, but you need to be there and have control of your business, otherwise others will do.
If people had fun at your business, they received a nice service and the food was good, they will feel this as the basic requirement, so they will not do any action in social media. But if it's the opposite case, in which your waiter didn't give the best of his attention, or the food wasn't perfect enough, then they will leave a review in your site... We know this is unfair, but it's the way clients work.
You need to encourage customers to write reviews in your websites when they had a good time. In this line, we highly recommend to create the Trip Advisor Campaign with SO Review.
Once you set up this you will increase in a remarkable way your reviews.
There are two ways to set up this campaign:
1. Using your own data base
2. Using SO WIFI data base (recommended)
Once you decide which one you will use the steps are the same for both:
1. Go to your SO Review tab in the main dashboard and create New Campaign
2. Select your venue and press next
3. Select TripAdvisor option
4. Remember you can redirect the negative feedback to a private email, so your TripAdvisor wall can be cleaner from negative comments and bad energy from mad customers!! This is good to maintain appareances, but we recommend to have an eye on those negative feedback because its the key for improvement and success.
5. In the Campaign Setup you will only be able to edit the top image. Why? because as the system will send the TripAdvisor review request to different customers from all around the world, the text must be the same for all, so the language can be adjusted depending on the user.
6. Remember we said there was two ways to set this campaign? well, in the final step you will decide if you import your own data base, or you use the SO WIFI option. If you are going to import your own data base, please remember it should be an excel spread sheet, with only emails and not more than 1.000 emails per campaign.
If you don't have SO WIFI and you are interested, please contact our sales department: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Finish this by pressing on Start Campaign! well done, you just create your TripAdvisor Campaign.
-Why is so important to create TripAdvisor Campaign? because it's the main reviews site around the world for travelers. People believe in other travelers experiences.
-Why would be better to have the SO WIFI data base? Because from the minute I create it on, everyone that connects to my free wifi will receive this request. You set this up and forget about asking constantly to people to go inline and write for you!!
If you have any question please contact our Support Team: email@example.com