How does the report function work?
Within the reporting function you have two choices to see your own reports. The first option is to only show your report (“Show report”) or choosing (“Download report”).
In your report, you will find the following:
- The amount of logins over time, and the platforms that were used to log in
- The percentage male and female guests at your location
- How many of your visitors are returning visitors
- Guests' average online time
- Operating systems and browsers used to log in
- The age distribution of your guests
- The language distribution of your guests
- Which location has the most actions (for accounts with multiple locations)